Looking for a hotel that is perfect for the whole family but also has options just for kids while you're in your meeting? Orlando has several family-friendly hotels that have camps, activities and events that are sure to keep your kids having a blast.
- The Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando hosts Campo Portofino for children ages 4 - 14 where kids can enjoy arts and crafts, a storybook corner, computer desks and a movie room. Loews Royal Pacific Resort has the Mariner's Club and Hard Rock Hotel has Camp Lil'Rock which offers the same activities as Portofino Bay.
- Camp Omni Kids Escape at the Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate is a perfect hang out for kids ages 4 - 12. The Kids Escape offers kid-friendly dinners, movies, video games, board games and a child's dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Camp Hyatt at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress offers all types of adventurous activities for kids, ranging from creative craft activities and bike riding to organized hikes, scavenger hunts and marshmallow roasting.
- Waldorf Astoria has kid-friendly fun for the day and night! At the WA Kids Club Day Escape, children ages 5 - 12 can enjoy arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, T-shirt coloring and more at the Waldorf Astoria pool. If you are looking for a night-time option, Astoria After Dark has plenty of fun-filled activities and a dinner on Friday and Saturdays from 6 pm - 10 pm.
- The Ritz Kids Program at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando has options for every child. The program offers everything from swimming pool games, arts and crafts, and obstacle courses to karaoke and dance parties.
- Camp Dolphin at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is a fun-filled club exclusively for kids. Located next to the health club on the lower level of the Dolphin, Camp Dolphin provides hours of non-stop fun and excitement for children ages 4 through 12. Age-appropriate, supervised activities will delight your kids while you enjoy a quiet dinner in one of our restaurants or a night out on the town.