1. Blue Martini is in The Pointe Orlando dining and entertainment district. It’s a trendy upscale lounge with a warm, welcoming environment with live entertainment nightly. Blue Martini is known for offering over 42 signature Martinis, specialty cocktails, fine wines & spirits, and delicious sharable bites.
2. In 2015, Tin Roof – A Live Music Joint opened in Orlando as part of the brand new I-Drive 360 Project, home of the Orlando Eye and much more! Food here has a Southern twist and a there’s an extensive list of domestic and craft beers.
3. The Pub is a true British Pub experience complete with brilliant food, drink and genuine hospitality. They’re best known for signature Fish-n-Chips and their extensive beverage list. This large selection gives guests the opportunity to discover fine ales and lagers from the United Kingdom, Europe and the USA.
4. Café Tu Tu Tango features tastes from around the world – eclectic, beautiful, and delicious – works of art in and of themselves. All plates are fresh and made using local ingredients. Menu items are meant to be shared, so order a few, share with each other and enjoy the culinary adventure together.
5. Quantum Leap Winery is the only urban winery in Orlando. Wine brought in from all over the world is aged in the winery’s own barrels. Tastings are available for groups, as is The Barrel Room, perfect for private functions.
6. Todd English’s bluezoo is the famed eatery in the Swan & Dolphin Hotel where you’ll be served beautifully hand-crafted cocktails in a very upscale setting.
7.Walk in to ICEBAR Orlando and an Ice Princess will prepare you for your Arctic journey by providing you with faux fur coats, hats, and gloves. As you step inside the Winter Wonderland, the fabulous frozen sculptures make the perfect setting for your crafted cocktail.