Port Canaveral is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting ports. We are a world-class gateway for cruises, as well as a gateway to new frontiers, including space. Our recently completed $85 million in upgrades to our cruise terminals, on-going investments in state-of-the art facilities and continuous improvement in cruise operations are joined with our dedication to the highest level of customer service to ensure the expectations of today’s largest and most sophisticated cruise ships are fulfilled.
What's more, Port Canaveral has first class recreational facilities-- Exploration Tower, Jetty Park Beach, and our waterside restaurants-- more options than all of Florida's seaports combined to offer guests before or after cruising options or activities during a port of call visit. Port Canaveral: Not just a port, we’re a destination!
- Category: Airports & Port Authorities
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 58.9 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 42.3 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 46.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 47.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 51.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 51.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 52.0 Miles
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Hours of Operation: Call for information.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Group Policy: Call for information.
- Group Rates: Call for information.
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Wheelchair Accessible