Bronze Kingdom represents an important spectrum of African bronze, beaded, and wood sculptures and artifacts from all over the continent including Nigeria, Cameroon, Mali, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, and The Republic of Congo. Collector, philanthropist and entrepreneur, Mr. Rawlvan R. Bennett acquired this work over 38 years directly from African leaders through cultivated relationships and respectful negotiations, building schools, hospitals, and bridges for West African communities. This impressive 16,000 square foot art gallery is now located in the Orlando Fashion Square Mall.
- Features a 2,000 + art collection including the largest collection of rare African bronze sculptures in the world;
- Exhibited are grand palatial pieces from the Benin and Bamoun tribal kingdoms, some dating back to the early 1600's;
- Contemporary art by Orlando-based and African-born visual artists;
- 800-square-foot gift shop;
- Open to collectors, institutions, and the general public for sales, educational tours, cultural programs, and exclusive events.
- Now open seven days a week
- Category: Museums
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 18.0 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 8.9 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 16.2 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 2.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 11.4 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 12.7 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 9.4 Miles
- Admission Price: General Admission: $5, Free admission to Active Military and Veterans (with proper ID). Guided Tours: $12 adults; $7 kids 12 and under; $9 seniors; $7 students (with proper ID)
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Hours of Operation: Mon.- Thurs., 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sun. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Group Rates: Call to inquire
- Maximum Banquet Capacity: 100.0
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 240.0
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 100.0
- Outside Catering Permitted