This impressive 8,000 square foot gallery-museum located near Orlando International Airport features the largest collection of rare African bronze sculpture in the world. Collector, philanthropist and entrepreneur, Mr. Rawlvan R. Bennett acquired this work over 35 years directly from African leaders through cultivated relationships and respectful negotiations, building schools, hospitals, and bridges for West African communities.
With close to 2,000 pieces, Bronze Kingdom represents an important spectrum of African bronze, beaded, and wood sculptures from all over the continent including Nigeria, Cameroon, Mali, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, and The Republic of Congo. Especially notable are the grand palatial pieces from the Benin and Bamoun tribal kingdoms, some dating back to the early 1600s.
The gallery-museum is free and open to collectors, institutions, and the general public for sales, educational tours, cultural programs, and exclusive events.
- Category: Museums
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 13.8 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 3.4 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 23.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 6.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 6.3 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 6.8 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 6.6 Miles
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Hours of Operation: Mon.- Sat., 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sun. 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Admission Price: $10 adult, $5 child (under age 12)
- Group Rates: Call to inquire
- Maximum Banquet Capacity: 100.0
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 240.0
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 100.0
- Outside Catering Permitted