CityArts Factory is Downtown’s largest collective of art galleries which showcases an infusion of local and international works of art, rotated on a monthly basis.
From vibrant and ornate to intimate and serene, works are displayed throughout CityArts Factory to delight, inspire, and allow the viewer to experience them in a way that a museum never could.
CityArts Factory, a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization managed by the Downtown Arts District, is open free of charge Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
CityArts Factory is also an event venue in downtown Orlando with 8,000 sq. ft. of space.
- Category: Art Galleries
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 15.5 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 8.7 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 18.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 0.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 9.2 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 10.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 6.9 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Tues.-Sat., 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Admission Price: No charge
- Wheelchair Accessible