Founded in 1924, the Orlando Museum of Art is a a 501(c)(3) institution and leading cultural institution in the region. Their mission is to inspire creativity, passion and intellectual curiosity by connecting people with art and new ideas. The Museum has dedicated itself to collecting, preserving and interpreting notable works of art; to presenting exhibitions of local, regional, national and international significance; to developing first-rate educational programs; and to presenting creative and inclusive programs to reach every segment of a diverse community.
- Category: Museums
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 17.5 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 10.4 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 15.8 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 1.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 11.4 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 12.8 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 9.0 Miles
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Admission Price: $15 adult, $8 senior, $5 college student and child (ages 4-17)
- Total Meeting Space (in SQFT): 2275.0
- Hours of Operation: Tues.-Fri., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sat.-Sun., 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.; closed Mon.
- # of Meeting Rooms: 6.0
- Group Policy: Call for information.
- Group Rates: Call for information.
- Maximum Banquet Capacity: 250.0
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 350.0
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 250.0
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Wheelchair Accessible