SAK Comedy Lab, located in Downtown Orlando, features live improv comedy performances, similar to the popular TV show "Whose Line is it Anyway?" where the comedians use ideas from the audience to make EVERYTHING up! Every show includes improvised stories, songs and characters inspired by the crowd. A lucky few are chosen every show to star on stage with the amazing SAK cast! All shows are energetic, interactive, split-your-sides HILARIOUS, making SAK a Central Florida favorite for the last 38 years!
Visit www.sak.com for full schedule and online reservations (recommended) or call for information on group packages, private buy-outs and off-site comedy shows and classes or to inquire about the SAK Slice of Life, where the SAK cast helps honor you or a loved one in the show by reenacting a story about their life. The Slice of Life Scene is additional and must be booked in advance.
- Category: Theatre
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 15.5 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 8.7 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 18.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 0.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 9.2 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 10.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 6.9 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Showtimes: Thurs.-Sat., 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.; schedule subject to change. Off-site corporate shows at your location and in-house private buy-outs also available
- Admission Price: Admission Price: $18 ($15 for FL residents, students, senior and military). Groups of 15 to 100 are $13 per person, with buy-outs and private shows available for up to 250 people. SAK travels! Please call for off-site show pricing.
- Group Policy: Group rates for 15 or more, some restrictions apply, call for details.
- Group Rates: Private buy-outs and group rates available on-site, call for details.
- Maximum Banquet Capacity: 48.0
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 250.0
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 48.0
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Wheelchair Accessible