Imagine a predator having its deadly, curved-foot claw dug firmly into the throat of its prey while the prey is fighting back by clenching down on its predator’s arm with its equally-deadly jaws. Who would win this battle?
At Extreme Dinosaurs Orlando, step into a world of life-sized, moving, roaring animatronic dinosaurs that will amaze and excite guests of all ages. Dynamic scenes help to tell stories of the different predator and prey relationships that existed when these prehistoric creatures lived.
Who was the predator? Who was the prey? Did the predator always catch their prey? In looking at these scenes and reading more about them, some of the answers just may surprise you. Learn more about your favorite dinosaurs and discover ones you have never heard of.
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.5 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 10.1 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 26.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1.8 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 3.3 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 1.5 Miles
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Admission Price: Adult, $16.95, seniors (65+) and students with ID, $14.95, child (ages 4-15), $11.95.
- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Sun., 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last entry is at 5 p.m.)
- Group Policy: Groups of 10 or more