Our AAA Four Diamond and legendary Orlando steakhouse named after the late Patrick Smith's rich novel featuring Florida's historical moments and landscapes.
Serving a variety of cuisine and accompanying wine list as succulent and filling as its namesake. A Land Remembered proudly serves Harris Ranch all Natural Prime Black Angus Beef, as well as menu items catering to all tastes.
The restaurant is located in the Golf Clubhouse at Rosen Shingle Creek.
- Category: Steak & Seafood
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 9.1 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 7.7 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 26.8 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 9.1 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1.7 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 2.1 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 3.9 Miles
- Upscale Dining
- Group Menu
- Reservations Recommended
- Full Bar
- View Menu
- Maximum Banquet Capacity: 100.0
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 24.0
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 125.0
- Private Rooms