Located within Disney's thriving master-planned Celebration community, Celebration Golf Club boasts one of the finest daily fee golf facilities in Central Florida.
The renowned father & son team of Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Jr. sculpted a park-like atmosphere within the natural wetland environment, creating a truly serene golf experience. The course boasts rolling terrain that weaves through a series of pristine lakes and periodic clusters of native oak, pine, and magnolia.
Designed with shot-making strategy in mind, the championship caliber course demands accurate approach shots and consistent putting. Featuring strategic hazards, challenging greens, and sporting five sets of tees on every hole, the course invites competition for many skill levels. Under the iconic windmill is the clubhouse that can hold large indoor events or can be separated to hold small private events.
- Category: Golf Services
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 6.2 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 16.1 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 36.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 18.4 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 8.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 7.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 11.5 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Golf Course, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Restaurant, 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (hours vary in off-season)
- Admission Price: $69-$129
- Length of Activity: Half Day
- Group Policy: Contact for information
- Group Rates: Varies
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 100.0
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 170.0
- On-Site Catering Available