PUMA is one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has been producing the most innovative products for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running and Training, Golf, and Motorsports. PUMA engages in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands such as Alexander McQueen as well as designers like BWGH (Brooklyn We Go Hard) and Vashtie to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA and COBRA Golf as well the subsidiary Dobotex. PUMA distributes its products in more than 120 countries and employs more than 10,000 people worldwide.
- Category: Department & Specialty Stores
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 9.4 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 9.1 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 24.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 6.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 3.3 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 4.8 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 0.9 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun., 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.