Orlando Balloon Rides allow visitors to view Florida from a truly unique perspective. Floating gently across the Orlando Skyline, passengers can enjoy the world’s oldest and safest form of flight and check something truly memorable off their bucket list.
Daily flights offer breathtaking scenes as the sun rises over “the City Beautiful”. Ascend into the skies and enjoy glorious bird's-eye views of Florida’s natural preserves, beautiful resorts, eye catching attractions and landmarks as you gently float in the early morning sun.
Your adventure begins shortly before sunrise at our welcome center just a short distance from the Walt Disney World Resort. From here a short journey to our launch site followed by safety briefing while the crew starts the inflation process and your balloon takes shape before your eyes ultimately standing more than 10 stories tall.
Then you join the pilot in the basket for lift-off. Our FAA certified pilots will point out landmarks and points of interest as well as share stories from their vast Florida experience during the approximately one hour flight. Each flight is totally unique as the route and landing site are completely dependent on the wind strength and direction. No two flights are ever the same.
Once on the ground, share in the oldest of ballooning traditions, a champagne toast, and revel in the peace, tranquility and beauty that you never knew existed.
Join us in some of the largest hot air balloons in the world. A truly memorable experience for young to old and from intimate small groups to large convention offerings.
- Category: Air Excursions, Ballooning & Helicopter Tours
- Hours of Operation: Flights begin between 5:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m.
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Admission Price: Weekday: $195 adult, $99 child; Weekend: $225 adult. $109 child
- Group Policy: Up to 72 per day
- Group Rates: Group rates available
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 72.0
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 72.0
- On-Site Catering Available