Allegiant is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations.
The airline offers industry-low fares on an all-jet fleet while also offering other travel-related products such as hotel rooms, rental cars and attraction tickets. All can be purchased only through the company website, Allegiant.com.
Beginning with one aircraft and one route in 1999, the company has grown to over 80 aircraft and more than 300 routes across the country with base airfares less than half the cost of the average domestic roundtrip ticket.
- Category: Airlines
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 32.8 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 24.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 17.8 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 27.3 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 28.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 24.7 Miles