New Orlando StarFlyer is the “world’s tallest swing ride" standing at 450 feet!
This unique attraction appeals to both young and old, adventurous and not so adventurous. No age limit, just a minimum height of 44”. 24 Riders are seated in a double seat (12 x 2 seats) next to their friend, family or partner and are secured in their seats with seat belts and an in between the legs harness that can only be unlocked by the ride operator.
Moving up and down and rotating around the giant tower at speeds of up to 60mph, no other attraction combines safety and thrills like the Starflyer.
Guests can sit back, relax and enjoy the entertainment with some adult beverages at the Star Bar before, or after you ride, or just taking in the excitement while watching from our outdoor courtyard.
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.4 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 9.8 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 26.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1.1 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 2.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 2.1 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.