The new Orlando StarFlyer is the “world’s tallest swing ride" standing at 450 feet. It is a unique attraction that appeals to both young and old, the adventurous and not so adventurous. There is no age limit, just a minimum height of 44” and the 24 Riders are seated in a double seat (12 x 2 seats) next to their friend, family or partner and are secured in their seats with seat belts and an in between the legs harness that can only be unlocked by the ride operator.
Moving up and down and rotating around the giant tower at speeds of up to 60mph take in the amazing views of International Drive and the surrounding areas while your swinging freely or hang on and scream with joy.
At night you’ll see the incredible lighting system, over 240,000 LED lights with creative lighting programs, from miles away that draw you to this world class attraction.
No other attraction combines, class, safety and thrills like the Starflyer. A family friendly thrill ride experience.
Guests will also be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the cool music and entertainment with some adult beverages at the Star Bar before, or after you ride, or just taking in the excitement while watching from our outdoor courtyard. The Starflyer cocktail or Liquid Courage shot may be just the little bit of help you need.
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.4 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 9.8 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 26.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1.1 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 2.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 2.1 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.