Orlando's only 1/2 Day Airboat Tour and Gator Park Experience. 100% pure Florida Everglades at their finest. Come see for yourself how good it feels to be in the middle of nowhere.
- 160 guests per hour airboat tour capacity
- Air conditioned ballroom meeting space with WIFI
- 200 adults seated
- Full service restaurant
- Swampside Gator Pavilion with seating for 150
- Awesome teambuilding activities
- 15 acre gator park
- Hands-on animal encounters
- Turn-key operation for meeting planners
- Transportation options available
- Cordon Bleu Certified chef and scratch kitchen
Orlando's only attraction where guests can see 100's of rescued nuisance gators and wild gators in the Everglades! Day or night we're ready to provide an unforgettable, authentic Florida experience.
- Category: Sightseeing Tours
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 28.0 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 24.0 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 47.9 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 32.4 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 25.8 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 24.4 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 28.8 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Admission Price: $18 + tax adult, $15 + tax child (ages 3-12)). Admission free with purchase of airboat tour.
- Length of Activity: Half Day
- Group Rates: Wildlife Park only: $15.41 adult; $12.84 child (ages 3-12); Gator Park only: $8.00 adult & $6.40 child (ages 3-12)
- Maximum Banquet Capacity: 500
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 500
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 500
- On-Site Catering Available
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Wheelchair Accessible