The Navarra Family is a family of restaurateurs....They have a passion for creating authentic Italian cuisine. Chef Vincenzo has put a lot of thought into the menu, seeking local ingredients and the best imported items. His 'Farm to Table' ingredients approach makes it possible for him to create on a daily basis the BEST authentic dishes for our clientele, many of whom have followed the Navarra family in Orlando since 1991.
The menu items range from Pasta, Steak & Poultry to Fish ( imported from the Mediterranean Sea) and our famous Stuffed Veal Chop. Our wine list consists of mainly Italian and California selections but also offers many choices from the private list, which represents some great finds from smaller winery from Italy and California.
- Sales Minimum-The minimum in our Amalfi Room is applied based on the day of the week and meal period.
- Audio-Visual Available
- Guarantee- The final number of guests must be received by us, via email or phone three business days prior to the event.
- Deposit/ Cancellations- A deposit and signed contract is required in order to guarantee the space. All deposits are non-refundable and additional fee will apply for cancellations within seven days of the function.
- Valet Service- Complimentary
- Transportation- We offer complimentary or discounted pickup and drop-off
- Category: Italian Cuisine
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.3 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 9.9 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 26.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1.1 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 2.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 2.1 Miles
- Bus Parking
- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Sat., 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. & 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Sun., 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. & 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Upscale Dining
- Group Menu
- Group Buffet
- Reservations Recommended
- Full Bar
- View Menu
- Maximum Banquet Capacity: 100.0
- Maximum Reception Capacity: 168.0
- Maximum Seating Capacity: 168.0
- Private Rooms