There are surprises around every corner at Disney Springs®.
You’ll spot trendy eateries, unique fashion finds, and come nighttime, it’s not hard to find plenty of musical acts that will stop you in your tracks. With more than 100 retail shops to peruse, Disney Springs is a shopper’s paradise.
Whether you’re on the prowl for a personalized handbag, shoes hand-painted by local artists or hard-to-find Disney themed items. Say hello to an all-star line-up of award winning chefs.
From Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ to Masaharu Morimoto’s Morimoto Asia™. Wine Bar George, Florida’s only Master Sommelier-led wine bar, with more than 130 wines, masterfully paired with flavorful bites. Indulge in the collection of delicacies across Disney Springs. Whatever nighttime magic you’re after, you’ll find it at Disney Springs.
Swing by The Edison, a hotspot rich with live music, cabaret dancers and breathtaking aerialists. Plus other amazing venues that offer every shade of fun imaginable. Open Thursday through Saturday until 2 AM.
- Category: Entertainment Complexes
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 4.4 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 13.6 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 32.7 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 15.0 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 5.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 4.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 8.1 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Fri.-Sat., 10 a.m.-2 a.m.; Sun.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Group Policy: Please call for information
- Group Rates: Please call for information
- On-Site Catering Available