Experience the timeless charm of Disney’s BoardWalk, a quarter-mile promenade of exquisite dining, unique shops and exciting nightlife. Stroll along the water’s edge, play afternoon midway games and discover evening street performers. Evoking turn-of-the-century boardwalks in such coastal cities as Coney Island and Atlantic City, Disney’s BoardWalk is a short stroll to Epcot and a breezy boat ride to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Category: Entertainment Complexes
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 3.2 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 15.8 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 34.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 16.6 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 7.3 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 6.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 9.5 Miles
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Hours of Operation: Shopping 8 a.m.-11 p.m.; Entertainment 7 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Pet Boarding Available
- Group Policy: Please call for information.
- Group Rates: Please call for information.
- On-Site Catering Available
- Wheelchair Accessible