Experience the real Central Florida Everglades on an exciting and authentic, custom-built airboat. The adventure includes master captains, voice activated headsets and elevated seating. After the wildlife airboat adventure, HOLD a baby alligator!
Slide across the meandering St. Johns River marshes on your Wildlife Airboat Adventure, not a lake but a real swamp. Each ride is unique: opportunities to see alligators, bald eagles, other wildlife, and an Indian Burial Mound from Elevated seating! Listen through Voice Activated Headsets as the Captain shares his knowledge of the real Florida outback.
- Offering one hour eco tours daily
- Night rides and gator hunts available
- Ticket includes airboat ride, hold and photograph a baby gator, access to reptile, honeybee colony, & exotic bird exhibits
- Orlando attractions 45 minutes or less away (Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando® Resort and SeaWorld® Orlando)
- Kennedy Space Center 20 minutes away
- Cocoa Beach 30 minutes away
- Daytona Beach 45 minutes away
- Category: Boat, Eco & Paddle Tours and Rentals
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 40.5 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 24.0 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 24.7 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 27.1 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 33.0 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 33.4 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 32.5 Miles
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Admission Price: $40 adult, $30 child (ages 4-12). Children ages 3 and under are free. Group rates for 10 or more.
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Group Rates: Please call
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Wheelchair Accessible