Orlando Watersports Complex (OWC) is a unique watersports park designed for wakeboarding, wakeskating, wakesurfing, kneeboarding, and waterskiing. The world’s most visited wake park boasts two full-size cable systems, a two-tower system, and a boat lake providing unparalleled opportunity for watersports enthusiasts to enjoy their sport in the world’s number one tourist destination. Our full-size cables are equipped with a variety of Unit features and a few custom signature OWC rails.
For the first timer, there is no better experience than the “Get Up Guarantee.” Schedule a boat lesson with the legendary Shaun Murray behind our Super Air Nautique G23; or if skiing is your style, take a set with Hall of Famer Wade Cox behind our Ski Nautique 200!
OWC also offers stand up paddleboarding, an outdoor fitness area with climbing rope, a pro shop with the newest Hyperlite gear, a snack bar, & a great beach area with grills and picnic tables.
- Category: Sports & Recreational Activities
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 13.0 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 3.9 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 24.3 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 7.3 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 5.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 6.0 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 6.1 Miles
- Admission Price: Prices vary by activity; please visit our website
- Hours of Operation: March-October: 10 a.m.to dusk; November-February: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Length of Activity: Half Day
- Wireless Internet Access
- On-Site Catering Available
- Outside Catering Permitted
- Wheelchair Accessible