TENNIS LIKE NEVER BEFORE. THE NEW USTA NATIONAL CAMPUS
is for tennis enthusiasts of all ages and abilities to experience unmatched facilities, unrivaled programs and unlimited fun. This game-changing campus is designed to enhance the sport at every level and create an unparalleled playing, training and educational experience for all players, coaches and spectators.
The campus is open to the public, providing local play opportunities for residents of Central Florida as well as for national, individual and collegiate tennis events.
- Built on more than 64 acres of land in the Sports Performance District in Orlando, FL
- 100 fully-lit tennis courts with PlaySight technology
- Collegiate Tennis Hub, home to the UCF Men’s and Women’s teams, host of College MatchDay, and more
- USTA Player Development courts and facilities to train top U.S. players
- Nemours Family Zone with robust youth and adult programming and activities
- Full service grill, Courtside café and bar
- Best in Class Pro Shop
- Open 364 days a year
- Category: Tennis Clubs
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 18.7 Miles
- Distance to Orlando Intl Airport (MCO): 3.0 Miles
- Distance to Sanford Intl Airport (SFB): 26.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 12.2 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 11.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 11.4 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 12.7 Miles
- Admission Price: Varies; visit our website or call for more information.
- Length of Activity: Quarter Day
- Hours of Operation: Open daily at 8 a.m.