Your guide to the hot deals, acclaimed dining, special events and new attractions waiting for event planners and attendees in Orlando this fall (Orange County Convention Center pictured).
Fall is value season in Orlando! With cooler temperatures, fewer crowds, better meeting values and an array of special events, there is no better time to bring your group to Orlando. See some of the top reasons below, and start making plans to “fall for Orlando” this year!
Fall Meeting Values in Orlando
Enjoy Great Value When Hosting Meetings in Orlando This Fall
Orlando is the perfect choice for meetings and events, offering space, value and extraordinary options for every group size, every planner and every budget — especially in the fall. With more than 150 meeting hotels, Orlando has one of the largest clusters of venues in the southeast, ranging from budget-priced and mid-scale brands to large convention hotels to luxury resorts with all of the amenities. In other words, meeting planners and attendees alike have plenty of options to choose from.
You can make the most of your Orlando meeting with great meeting values, including special room rates, value-added amenities and other perks from our members. Click here to learn more.
Fall Dining in Orlando
Dig Into Delicious Food Festivals and Events This Fall in Orlando
Orlando has increasingly become known for its growing dining reputation, and fall offers a seasonal explosion of events for a food-lover’s dream vacation. From an affordable, month-long dining program to theme park and resort smorgasbords, there are flavors for all palates from August through November.
- Destination visitors can dine on haute cuisine for less during Visit Orlando’s 13th Annual Magical Dining Month sponsored by American Express. More than 100 of Central Florida’s top restaurants will feature three-course, prix-fixe dinner menus for $35 from Aug. 24 through Sept. 30.
- At the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (Aug. 30 – Nov. 12) at Walt Disney World Resort, guests can sip and savor treasures from some of the world’s most celebrated chefs and famous wineries as they circle the World Showcase.
- Running from September through November, with 2018’s dates to be announced in the near future, Food & Wine Weekends at Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek celebrates fine wine and culinary arts over a series of weekends.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic (Oct. 26-27) features wines from around the world and a variety of culinary dishes prepared by award-winning chefs.
Fall Arts & Culture in Orlando
From joyful music to beautiful art, Orlando has a plethora of fall events for guests to get a taste of Orlando’s burgeoning cultural scene.
- Orlando’s Faith and Fun Weekend (Sept. 7-8) is the combination of Walt Disney World Resort’s Night of Joy and Universal Orlando Resort’s Rock the Universe events, featuring some of the top Christian music stars from across the nation.
- The Winter Park Autumn Art Festival (Oct. 13-14) is a free, juried art show featuring work by outstanding Florida artists. The event also includes live entertainment and food provided by local restaurants.
- IMMERSE (Oct. 19-20) attracts more than 1,000 visual artists and performers to the streets of downtown Orlando, filling the city’s heart with artistic exhibits and live performances.
- Orlando Film Festival (Oct. 18-25) features events in and around the heart of Orlando, where patrons enjoy great films in exciting venues while experiencing Orlando’s lifestyle. The festival seeks to inspire student, future and current filmmakers and to enhance the movie-viewing experience.
New Orlando Attractions
No matter how recently your attendees have visited Orlando, chances are they’ll find something new during your next excursion. From the theme parks to attractions throughout the destination, here’s a rundown of Orlando’s newest thrills.
Walt Disney World Resort
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pandora — The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Miss Adventure Falls at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Park
- Fast & Furious — Supercharged at Universal Studios Florida
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon at Universal Studios Florida
- Kraken Unleashed at SeaWorld Orlando
- Dolphin Nursery at SeaWorld Orlando
- Ray Rush at Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark
- Infinity Falls at SeaWorld Orlando
New Orlando Attractions Beyond the Theme Parks
- Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
- Drive Shack
- Gatorland’s Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure
- iFLY Orlando Indoor Skydiving
- Topgolf Orlando