In this guest blog, see how Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (pictured) is evolving to meet today’s meeting needs.
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is being reimagined to better serve meeting professionals and conference attendees alike. Discover how this highly anticipated revitalization will set the hotel on a new, innovative path that will transform the property and set the bar for the Signia by Hilton brand.
Inside Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek’s Reimagining
As Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek embarks on this transformative journey, the property will begin by elevating its existing offerings while also phasing in new state-of-the-art technology and design into aspects of the guest experience. The hotel is thrilled to welcome new and returning guests now to experience its recently enhanced offerings. Meeting attendees will enjoy:
- Renovated guest rooms, which now feature deluxe accommodations, a stylish modern design and a relaxing ambiance; and,
- The refresh of the hotel’s current ballrooms and pre-function space, which includes a modern look that features new carpeting, wallcoverings, sconces and chandeliers.
New build expansion plans for the resort will offer even more flexible meeting and event space options for groups of all sizes and categories. Once completed, the expansion will create an additional 103,000 square feet of new multi-functional meeting and event space, including:
- 35,098-square-foot ballroom (divisible into 12 sections) with seven breakout rooms, scheduled to be completed in fall 2023;
- 6,526 square feet of pre-function space;
- 8,132-square-foot screened veranda with views of the award-winning golf course and evening Disney fireworks;
- 2,700-square-foot outdoor event patio; and
- An expansive, 35,185-square-foot event lawn.
Submit your RFP today to see how Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek can help bring your plans to life the next time you meet in Orlando.