Hold Your Meetings at the Orange County Convention Center
Yes, the award-winning Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) is conveniently located in the middle of everything your attendees want to see and do in Orlando, but that’s just the start of what this state-of-the-art, constantly improving facility has to offer.
As meeting planners from around the world have come to know and appreciate, the OCCC is the industry leader in terms of flexibility, functionality and service. Thanks to more than 2.1 million square feet of exhibition space and 480,000 square feet of function space, meeting professionals appreciate the Center for its flexibility and functionality.
With so much configurable space, the green-friendly complex — comprised of two separate buildings connected by a 1,500-foot, open-air bridge with moving sidewalks across International Drive (aka I-Drive) — can make events of all sizes feel at home. The OCCC has also earned the Global Biorisk Advisory Council’s (GBAC) Star Accreditation, which provides third-party validation to ensure the implementation of rigorous sanitation protocols and is recognized as the gold standard of safe venues, which means you can meet there with confidence.
Don’t meet at the Orange County Convention Center without checking these resources first!
- Convention Center Events Calendar: Be in-the-know by checking out the events coming to the convention center during the next six months.
- Convention Center Map: A map of the award-winning convention center is always handy.
- Submit Your RFP: The OCCC is ready to review your dates to determine the best fit for your convention, trade show, meeting and sporting event.
By the Numbers
Did you know that the Orange County Convention Center has:
- 2.1 million square feet (195,000 square meters) of total exhibition space
- Two 92,000-square-foot general assembly areas
- 74 meeting rooms with 235 breakouts
- Three full-service restaurants and eight food courts
- On-site parking for 6,227
- Three covered loading docks and 173 truck bays
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas and food courts
- All new Tangerine Ballroom offering 48,961 square feet of space
The Orange County Convention Center exemplifies its commitment to environmental stewardship and is nationally recognized for its green initiatives, social responsibility and long-term environmental impact on the community.
Learn more: OCCC Goes Green
Key accomplishments in this area include:
- The OCCC is the largest USBGC Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certified Convention Center in the world for its North/South building.
- The OCCC is the first convention center in the U.S. to receive ISO certification for the implementation of an Environmental Management System (EMS).
- The OCCC is the third convention center in the world to be APEX/ASTM Environmentally Sustainable Meeting Standard certified.
What’s more, the OCCC works closely with event organizers and guests to support and execute green events, procedures and efforts. We are also dedicated to increasing the overall sustainability of the entire convention district. Additionally, an onsite Sustainability Coordinator manages all in-house sustainability efforts and assists with any client needs or requests.